Made these the other night!
Definite hit!!
I substituted mozz cheese for feta as I KNOW my kids would not like that flavor. I just threw a bunch in because I like a lot so I didn't measure. ALSO I shook a bunch of Italian Seasoning in the chicken mixture... for more flavor. I used a jar and a half of sauce because I like sauce and I also put mozz cheese over it before baking.
Saturday, November 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
is this what you made tori? she said they were yummy. i am going to have to try them.....
Ingredients:
•3 cups chopped cooked chicken
•1/4 cup milk
•1 cup Ricotta cheese
•1/8 teaspoon white pepper
•1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
•8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
•1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
•2 cups Prego Spaghetti Sauce
Directions:
•In medium bowl, combine chicken, cheeses, milk, and pepper
•Spread 1/2 cup mixture on each lasagna noodle; roll jelly-roll fashion
•In a 13 by 9-inch baking dish, spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce
•Arrange lasagna rolls, seam-side down in sauce in baking dish
•Top with remaining spaghetti sauce
•Cover
•Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes or until hot
•Serve, if desired, with additional Parmesan cheese.
This recipe originally appeared on iVillage.
Post a Comment