I have been making my own laundry soap since July. It has saved me sooo much money! I always loose the recipe so I am adding it for me! Enjoy! {If you want to try it let me know, i'll give you some! I LOVE IT!}
1 cup Super Washing Soda (made by Arm & Hammer, I bought it at Ace)
1/2 cup Borax
1 Soap bar (Ivory is most natural)
1/3 bar Fels Napa (opional but gets out stains better)
■Grate the bar soap and add to a large saucepan with hot water. Stir over medium-low heat until soap dissolves and is melted.
■Fill a 5 gallon bucket with 3 gallons warm water. Add the melted soap, Borax and Washing soda, stir well until all powder is dissolved. Let it sit overnight before first use.
■Use 1/2 cup per load, stirring soap before each use (will gel).
I fill a small Tid e container with soap each week from the bucket so that I can shake it up really good before each use.
Let me know if you have any more questions Also it looks watery kinda like Egg Drop soup
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment